Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
3:00pm – 5:30pm for September to June 1:00pm-5:30pm for July to August
Private lesson rate:$25 per 1/2 hour, $45 per 1 hour
Group lesson rate: $15 per 1/2 hour, $30 per 1 hour
Policy in general:
- All private and group lesson scheduling is done by registration via telephone consultation (647 438 5608) or email (email@example.com) one week before the date of starting a lesson.
- Make-up classes must be scheduled within one week of the missed lesson.
- There are no credits or refunds given for student absences without a week in advance notice.
- If a teacher is not available you will be noticed one day before and you will receive a credit for the missed lesson.
- If you are late you may only receive the balance of your lesson. If you are more than 15 minutes late your lesson may not be taught.
- Instrument rental service for only per $1 a day with a valid copy of ID and signature.
- The monthly payment is done at the last lesson of every month for reserving the next month lesson by cash in advance.
- Bring a friend if you enjoy the lesson and you will have a free lesson.
- You will receive a receipt from the organization that provide the music/art programs for which you paid to have your child enrolled for claiming Children’s Arts Tax Credit (CATC) (for details please refer to the policy of Canada Revenue Agency).
Thank you for following our policies in order to make more efficient for our students, teachers and parents.